Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Welcome! ...and the Best GLOSSYBOX in a Long Time!

 

Hello!  

My name is Jenn, and I have decided to start Be{You}tiful Life as a fun place to explore makeup, beauty products, and fun ways to enhance the natural beauty that lies within every woman.  I am by no means an expert, but I have enjoyed makeup for a long time and I am excited to share my thoughts and ideas.

I have subscribed to GLOSSYBOX for quite awhile now, and the September 2014 box was one of my favorites.



This month's box was curated by the Digital Director for Harper's Bazaar, Joyann King.  I must admit that Joyann has good taste!


The products included in this box are:

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar:  Metallic in Authentic


I have heard about the OCC Lip Tars, but I have never tried one.  I'm not 100% sure about this color, but I am excited to try it!


 

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara


As someone with blonde eyelashes, I am always on the hunt for the best mascara!  I have heard many great things about They're Real! and I am looking forward to putting it to the test.


Vichy Liftactiv Night


I got a sample of Vichy's Aqualia Thermal face cream back in January, and I loved it so much that I bought the full size.  I am really excited to try the Liftactiv Night cream.


Essie Nail Polish in Madison Ave-Hue


I love nail polish.  I really enjoy painting my nails and changing up the color often.  Recently I have been experimenting more with gel nail polishes, as they are better for work, but I have quite the nail polish collection, and I am excited to add this pretty mid-tone pink from Essie.


Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc Conditioner


When I first saw this bottle, I thought it was a scented hand lotion.  I have many lotion samples in my collection, so I wasn't very excited about this one.  However, after a closer look I discovered that it's actually a scented conditioner.  While it is still not as exciting a product as the others in the box, I will give it a try.


I will give these products test drive in the next few weeks, and report back on whether I like them or not.  Until them, I will be eagerly awaiting my October GLOSSYBOX!

xo,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment