Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

GLOSSYBOX: October


I always get excited when it's that GLOSSYBOX time of the month, and I received my October box a couple of weeks ago.


This month's included skin care, hair care, makeup, nails and fragrance!

Proganix Anti-Fade Weightless Argan Oil + UV Protection Spray



This anti-fade spray from Proganix is pretty in pink.  The cherry blossom scent is nice and light.  I think that Proganix is made by the same company that makes Organix products, which I have used.  I'm looking forward to trying this spray on my hair.  I'm hoping that in addition to the color protection it will add a little shine. 

Tarte Cosmetics Power Pigment in Awakening



This lip tint from Tarte is great.  The neutral rosy color looks natural and pretty on the lips.  The formula is really creamy and soothing, as it is part color and part treatment.  I like that this product is so easy to put on that it can be done without a mirror for a quick touch up.

Nails Inc. Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat



Honestly, this one is not so exciting for me.  I guess that I'm just more of a traditionalist and I like a nice shiny top coat on my nails.  I will keep it around for awhile and maybe experiment with using a matte top coat some time.

Vince Camuto Amore Eau de Parfum



First, can we just talk about the box that this fragrance sample was packaged in?  I love the pink box with the flower.  Once I opened the box, I was met with this pretty little bottle with an intricately designed lid.  The scent is decidedly floral and isn't too heavy.  According to the GLOSSYBOX insert, the notes of this fragrance include flowers, fruits, cashmere, amber and sandalwood.  While I like the scent, I don't love it.  I'm glad to have this sample to try out, so I will see if I change my mind from my initial opinion.

Sesha Botanical Hydro Mask



I'm always game to try a new mask.  This sheet mask from Sesha is designed to purify and nourish the skin.  I always feel a little silly when I have a sheet mask on, but one thing I like about them is that they are so easy to remove and don't create a big mess.

Overall, I think that this GLOSSYBOX was a pretty good one.  We'll just have to wait to see what November brings.  

xo,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment