Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Jamberry Nails

This week I decided that I would try something new on my nails.


I've had these nail wraps from Jamberry Nails for a few years, and I thought they might look nice around Halloween.


The design is called Black Floral, and it's part of the Garden Party line.  I've never used nail wraps before, although I have accumulated a few sets over the past couple of years.


These wraps from Jamberry Nails are essentially stickers.  They need to be warmed for a few seconds with a hair drier before being applied to the nail.  Then they are cut and filed to match your nail shape.  I found this process to be quite cumbersome and lengthy.  I wasn't able to get a smooth edge on most of my nails, even with continued filing.  They looked pretty enough, but I did find that some of them started lifting the next morning.


I was actually surprised that they lasted pretty well for three days.  They probably would have been okay for a few more days, but they were bugging me, so I took them off.  I'm happy to report that removal was easy and they did not damage my nails at all.  I still have enough to try this again in the future.   But for now, I'm going to stick with nail polish. 

xo,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment